Sunday, February 17, 2013

Las Vegas Publication Divorce - Divorcing Someone You Can't Find

We get this story all the time from our Las Vegas divorce clientele:

"I need to get a divorce from my husband (or from my wife), but we've been seperated for years, and I can't find them. HELP ME!"

Publication divorce in Las Vegas
Need to divorce your spouse, but they're missing and
you haven't seen them in years? Give Nevada Divorce
Center a call today at 702-706-7015.
In most cases, these client's spouses don't even live in Las Vegas or even within the state of Nevada anymore and they are pretty much, "long gone"

Need a Cheap Divorce? Visit our site at VEGAS DIVORCE PROS to get started.

Many of these people have contacted several good Las Vegas divorce attorneys in the area, and have been quoted prices in the thousands of dollars, in order to get their divorce done.

If you are like most of these people who have missing spouses or spouses that don't reside within the state of Nevada any longer and don't wish to be found so that they can be served... there is a solution.

That solution is called a publication divorce in Las Vegas.

DISCLAIMER: We are not attorneys, can't provide legal advice and none of the information in this post should be construed as legal advice. If you need legal advice please seek the services of a competent Las Vegas attorney at law.

Basically what would happen is that you would sign a complaint for divorce and we can file it for you at the Clark county courthouse.


You would then need to get permission from the judge to file for a publication divorce. Once that permission is granted we would publish in the Nevada Legal News newspaper that you are seeking a divorce in Las Vegas from your spouse.

The court filing fees for a Las Vegas divorce as of March 23, 2019 are $299. This may change if you are reading this post on a future date.

This publication would need to run for 4 weeks. After your publication for divorce has ran it's course, your spouse will be considered to have "been property served" your Las Vegas divorce complaint.

The cost to run the publication divorce in the newspaper for 4 weeks typically costs $100.

http://youtu.be/d4ACIfXVXAI  <== YouTube Video describing the 3 Types of Las Vegas divorce.

Your missing spouse would then have 20 days after the last date of publication to respond back to Las Vegas courthouse. Obviously in 99.9% of all publication divorce cases, your spouse isn't going to respond.

When and if they do not respond to your Las Vegas divorce, then they will be considered to be in default and then you can proceed to get your divorce finalized from your missing spouse.

Typically the time frame from start to finish when you're getting a Las Vegas publication divorce is not long.
  • 4 weeks for the divorce publication to run it's course in the Las Vegas legally approved newspaper.
  • 3 weeks time given to your spouse to respond to your publication divorce.
  • 1-2 weeks time for the judge to sign off on your divorce decree.
So all in all you're looking at about 16-20 weeks time at most for your divorce to be finalized from start to finish.

If you need to get a publication divorce in Las Vegas, because your spouse is missing... make sure you contact the good folks at VEGAS DIVORCE PROS at 702-751-6095.

We can help you in your publication divorce case for only $199 down.





5 comments:

  1. Declare smoother divorce process! Take this Florida Online Divorce services that are really legal divorce. It is really smoother divorce process. It also Legal Document Preparation Services works with clients all over Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am full of happiness and delight, on the grounds that I have my significant other once more at my palm. My partner left me for just about 2 years. He doesn't pick or even return my calls and sends I tried each approaches to get him back, however no way. Until I met with this extraordinary spell caster called Olorun Agbalazzy, who did magic for me to get him back in less than 42hrs. I exhort anybody going to this site to run to him promptly for any relationship offer assistance. He is an extremely effective and experience spell caster you can get help from.you can contact this great man Dr Olorun Agbalazzy on his email OLORUNODUDUWASPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Name is TESSY JERRY, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr ADAGBA has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex HUSBAND back to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called jerry we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to get pregnant for him and also give him a child, he left me for another woman, and told me that he can’t continue with me anymore. then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he told me that he will cast a spell on him and after three day that my husband will be back to me, and after three day that the spell was cast my husband JERRY who have left me come back and ask for my forgiveness, and the next month i got pregnant for him because he gave me some herbs to take also and when he went for a test and the result stated that i was pregnant am happy today am a MOTHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR ADAGBA for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)Stop Divorce
    (11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
    (12) Winning of lottery
    (13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
    (14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
    (15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL...
    (16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT ADAGBA AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED WILLIANSM FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLIN

    Email.. adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348115200304



    ReplyDelete